Due to the extension of the Sydney lockdown, the following shows will be rescheduled. We will contact ticketholders in chronological order of performance when new dates have been confirmed. We sincerely thank you for your patience, and we will be in touch soon.
COVID UPDATE - JULY 2021
In accordance with the NSW Government Health Orders, you are not permitted entry to the Manning Entertainment Centre if you have been in Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour on or after Monday 21 June 2021.
You are required to follow the stay at home rules for 14 days from the date you left the area.
ALL PATRONS ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK IN WHEN ENTERING & MASKS ARE CURRENTLY MANDATORY IN THE MEC.
OUR THEATRE IS NOW RUNNING AT 50% CAPACITY FOR ANY PERFORMANCES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Updated 14 July 2021
The health and safety of our patrons, staff and performers is our highest priority. In order to operate the MEC safely, we have implementing a range of enhanced measures and protocols.
All patrons are required to check in using the Service NSW QR code in our foyer entrance and staff will be available to assist you.
As of July 2021, wearing of masks is currently mandatory.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS TO A PERFORMANCE AND HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THESE CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT US ON 6592 5466.
STAFF TRAINING AND COVID SAFE STATUS
- MEC staff have received training in COVID safe procedures and protocols for your protection and peace of mind.
- Manning Entertainment Centre is officially recognised and approved as a COVID safe business.
TICKETS AND ALLOCATED SEATING
- It is a special condition of entry that you must remain in your allocated seat for the duration of the performance.
- We encourage patrons to present their email tickets on their phone, or familiarise themselves with and say their seat numbers when displaying hard copy tickets to ushers, so that there is no need for ushers to handle the tickets.
- An enhanced cleaning schedule has been activated throughout the venue and a safety concierge will be onsite throughout the performance to support social distancing and contact point cleaning.
- Patron Contact Details
The patron who has purchased tickets in their name is required to have access to contact details of all members of their group. All patrons are required to check-in at the venue when they attend.
- Electronic check-in is mandatory
Patron check-in at the theatre must be completed using the Service NSW QR code on display in the foyer. You can list the other patrons in your booking as dependents so that all patrons are checked in. We have staff available to assist you if needed.
- Cashless Transactions
Please purchase tickets in advance where possible so that they can be emailed to you. At the MEC please use tap and go rather than cash for ticket, drinks and food purchases.
- Social Distancing and Personal Hygiene
Undertake good hand and respiratory hygiene measures: wash hands frequently and use hand sanitising stations within the facility.
Keep a safe distance (at least 1.5m) from other patrons when not seated. Observe floor markings at service areas and theatre doors.
- Remain in your allocated seat for the duration of the performance.
- If you are unwell you must not attend the performance
Should you be unwell, please contact us PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE to discuss whether you are eligible for a refund or exchange.
Please note: if you are visibly unwell, or refuse to cooperate with social distancing, you will be asked to leave the venue for the safety of all of our patrons, staff and performers.
The MEC team will monitor the movements, attendance numbers, compliance, and comfort levels of the public. Front of House staff will be onsite to assist patrons.
Patrons acknowledge that while the MEC has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the MEC at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.