The Manning Entertainment Centre is a 505 seat theatre in Taree, New South Wales. The theatre is regularly used by outside hirers including local dance schools, theatre groups and primary and high schools. The theatre is also hired by a wide variety of touring professional acts from ballet to pop music, stand up comedy and tribute acts.
Our professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment makes it easy for you to achieve the best from your performance at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
By exploring the information below, you’ll be able to decide if the Manning Entertainment Centre is the right venue for your production.
The first step is to email us and ensure that your preferred dates are available. If you would like specific advice to help with your decision, you can speak to our production team on 02 6592 5466. If the date is available you can make a pencil booking which will be valid for two weeks. Your booking is not confirmed until your hire agreement and booking deposit have been received.
Make a Booking
Here are the documents that you need to complete in order to present a performance at the Manning Entertainment Centre.:
- Complete and return the Hire Agreement along with the Booking Deposit to confirm your booking
- Complete and return the Ticket Information Form and the EFT Details Form before tickets can go on sale
- Complete and return the Production Risk Profiler and the Production Rider no later than four weeks before your first performance
The reference documents on the right of this page will help you with your planning.
Our production, marketing and ticketing staff will be happy to answer your questions at any stage in the booking process. Email or call 02 6592 5466.
- Hire Agreement(PDF, 57KB)
- Terms & Conditions of Hire(PDF, 72KB)
- Fees and Charges(PDF, 56KB)
- Ticket Information Form(PDF, 148KB)
- Ticketing Terms & Conditions(PDF, 298KB)
- Marketing Package Info(PDF, 201KB)
- EFT Details Form(PDF, 38KB)
- Seating Plan(PDF, 242KB)
- Technical Specifications(PDF, 164KB)
- Production Rider(PDF, 89KB)
- Production Risk Profiler(PDF, 68KB)
- Ground Section Plans(PDF, 194KB)
- Standard Lighting Plan(PDF, 399KB)
Looking for DWG files? Email us